Valvus is an advanced robot created by Scoobydooman90001.
Valvus' body consists of three mechanical shapes combined together with strong, grey tubes. The spherical shape at the top of it's body is decorated with orange paint and has an open hole that fires portals. The cylindrical shape is decorated with the Steam logo and is equipped with a dark grey belt. This dark grey belt holds nine LED lights. The cuboid shape at the bottom is home to the robot's eye, designed to resemble the eye of a sentry turret from the Portal video game series. Attached to the cuboid shape is two spindly mechanical legs that the robot uses to walk around. The robot has two arms attached to the cylindrical shape. It's right arm fires explosions shaped like the crowbar from the Half Life video game series while it's left arm holds a red valve. Like normal valves, it actually turns.
The Valvus that appeared in the alternate universe had a completely different appearance. Instead of being a robot, this Valvus was a living reptilian creature that was entirely blue in colour. This Valvus had bright yellow eyes, a long snout, four arms and two legs. It had two small cannons on its shoulders that were capable of firing portals. It mostly fought with its hands.
In the main universe
Valvus was created by a young teenager called Anthony, who was an avid fan of Valve and their old video games that were now owned by Extonic, a gaming company that owned the copyright to multiple classic video games from the 20th century and the 21st century. Valvus soon gained sentience and killed Anthony, escaping from his display at the local Science and Technology fair so that he could create more copies of himself. Having soon created an army, he took to the streets and began to take the Virtue sector for himself. He was soon challenged by Oh Pi, who used his portals against him and transported him into the heart of the sun where he melted to death. All of the other Valvus robots then deactivated, no longer being linked to their creator.
In the parallel universe
In an alternate universe, Valvus was an organic kaiju that was born naturally. After Oh Pi was accidentally brought into the universe, the parallel version of the Plot secretly unleashed Valvus to create a portal and send him back so that he would not interfere with their plans. With the help of Nurth, Oh Petta, the parallel version of Nurth and the parallel version of Verri, they were able to defeat Valvus. Valvus released a portal leading back to Oh Pi's universe. Oh Pi, Nurth and the GKDF left and took Oh Petta with them.
Valvus has multiple weapons and tools. These are:
- Sentience: The original Valvus soon became sentient, acting and thinking like a human. This led to his downfall, having gotten too frustrated during his fight with Oh Pi.
- Hive Mind: The other Valvus robots all have access to a hive mind where they able to share information and combine their power to calculate new strategies.
- Speech: Valvus and the many other Valvus robots are able to speak.
- Portals: Valvus is able to fire orange and blue portals anywhere it pleases as long as it is within range. However, if effectively damaged, these portals can go anywhere out of range and even through time itself.
- Crowbar Explosives: Valvus can fire crowbar-shaped explosives from his right arm. They are very powerful and travel at quick speeds.
- Valve: Valvus carries a red valve with his left arm. This valve serves no function other than to turn clockwise or anti-clockwise whenever a different class is chosen.
- Nine Classes: Valvus wears a grey belt lined with nine LEDs. Depending on which LED is active, Valvus is functioning under a certain class, each with different capabilities. These nine classes are Pyro, Engineer, Spy, Heavy, Sniper, Scout, Soldier, Demoman and Medic. Each class is based on the nine classes from the Team Fortress 2 video game and as such, Valvus gains the abilities of those classes.
- Laser Eye: While Valvus mainly uses it's eye for tracking, it can fire heated lasers capable of burning through most materials.
- Valvus is responsible for releasing Verri Opee from the After Time.
- His voice probably sounds identical to HAL 9000.